CEO - Caffe Inc.
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCaffe Inc.
Hello, we are Caffe Inc. We believe that no resource should go to waste. We have developed a 100% circular solution in which coffee waste is completely re-used. Our ultimate goal is to become the world’s largest biorefinery for coffee waste. The coffee waste is used as resource to recover beautiful ingredients that fit a conscious lifestyle. We mainly produce coffee oil for the personal care industry, and coffee blocks for the biobased materials industry. We have an R&D pipeline that includes innovative coffee colorants. As such we create value instead of burden, from the grounds up!
Caffe Inc. has successfully secured seed funding and is ramping up the production plant to recover coffee ingredients and prepare for the next phase of growth. Our plans are big and so we are looking for an experienced CEO who can unlock the full potential of Caffe Inc and lead the team to a bright and circular future. Are you ready to lead this coffee revolution and make a change for the better?
What will you do?
- Build and execute on the growth strategy for Caffe Inc. (from start-up towards scaleup)
- Create and close sales opportunities for the coffee oil and the other coffee products
- Explore and secure investor and grant financing opportunities
- Create and maintain new and existing partnerships with coffee waste suppliers
- Lead, support and build a strong team and be the face of the company for externals
- Report to the shareholders
- Execute and manage the daily operations to keep the company running smooth
What will you bring?
Are you excited about the role? We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- An entrepreneur (f/m/x) with proven track record (5-10 years) to build and scale-up start-ups
- Relevant commercial experience to contract large customers and partners
- Relevant experience and network in the personal care or a similar market
- Experience with raising investments and grant money
- Proven affinity with sustainability or circular economy
- Able and willing to invest in the company to show skin in the game
- Hands-on and collaborative work ethos
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to lead our innovative and fun team while making a meaningful impact to our planet and society
- An attractive step-in reimbursement package with steep growth potential
- Attractive secondary employment arrangements
Does the challenge of leading a new, sustainable company appeal to you? Are you eager to share with us how well you can handle the responsibilities based on your past experience? Then we look forward to receiving your application before October 13th 2022. The first interviews shall take place at our office in Amsterdam on October 17th .