Process Operator - Caffe Inc.
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamCaffe Inc.
Hello, we are Caffe Inc. We believe that no resource should go to waste. We have developed a 100% circular solution in which coffee waste is completely re-used. Our ultimate goal is to become the world’s largest biorefinery for coffee waste. The coffee waste is used as resource to recover beautiful ingredients that fit a conscious lifestyle. We mainly produce coffee oil for the personal care industry, and coffee blocks for the biobased materials industry. We have an R&D pipeline that includes innovative coffee colorants. As such we create value instead of burden, from the grounds up!
We are entering an exciting phase in which we are building a production plant to recover coffee ingredients and so we are expanding our team. Are you ready to join the coffee revolution and make a change for the better?
Caffe Inc. is looking for a Process Operator that can support with the day-to-day production of our coffee ingredients and ensure that these ingredients are of market acceptable quality. The operator will carry all the common process and production activities together with the Operational Plant Manager. In addition, the process operator is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the machines. Daily presence at the production plant located in Amsterdam is required.
What will you do?
- Day to day processing of coffee waste into oil and blocks
- Running production machines
- Packaging of ingredients at the site to various customers
- Cleaning of the various equipment after usage and production hall
- Helping with basic maintenance of equipment
- Implementing and safeguarding matters relating to safety, health, environment and quality (SHE)
- You are familiar with food safety or ready to take course on it
What will you bring?
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have completed minimal MBO 3-level
- You have demonstrable experience (+1 years) in working at a refinery, waste processing companies and/or food industries
- You are hands-on and have technical knowledge on running machines
- Currently you live in the Netherlands in the Randstad area
- Language: English is required, Dutch is a plus
- You have flexibility of working 8 hours between 08:00-16:00 or 12:00 – 20:00
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to be part of our innovative and fun team
- Make your own mark on the company, being part of the initial team
- Opportunities to grow within the company
- A yearly salary of €35.000 - €39.000 gross (including holiday pay), depending on experience
- 25 vacation days
Are you excited about the role? Does the profile and responsibilities fit you well? Please apply before October 7th 2022. We arranged the 12th of October for interviews at our production plant.