Process Operator Caffe Inc.
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsCaffe Inc.
Hello, we are Caffe Inc. We believe that no resource should go to waste. We have developed a 100% circular solution in which coffee waste is completely re-used. Our ultimate goal is to become the world’s largest biorefinery for coffee waste. The coffee waste is used as resource to recover beautiful ingredients that fit a conscious lifestyle. We mainly produce coffee oil for the personal care industry, and coffee blocks for the biobased materials industry. We have an R&D pipeline that includes innovative coffee colorants. As such we create value instead of burden, from the grounds up!
We are entering an exciting phase in which we have started production at pilot scale to recover coffee ingredients and so we are expanding our team. Are you ready to join the coffee revolution and make a change for the better?
Caffe Inc. is looking for a Process Operator that can support with the day-to-day production of our coffee ingredients and ensure that these ingredients are of market acceptable quality. The operator will carry all the common process and production activities. In addition, the process operator is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the machines. Daily presence at the production plant located in Amsterdam is required.
- Day to day processing of coffee waste into oil and blocks.
- Running production machines.
- Packaging of ingredients at the site to various customers.
- Cleaning of the various equipment after usage and production hall.
- Helping with basic maintenance of equipment.
- Implementing and safeguarding matters relating to safety, health, environment and quality (SHE).
- He /she is familiar with food safety or ready to take course on it.
- Reporting to the Operational Plant Manager.
Are you excited about the role? We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- You have completed MBO-4 level or (minimal MBO 3-level).
- You have demonstrable experience (+1 years) in working in the food industry.
- You are hands-on and have technical knowledge on running machines.
- Currently you live in the Netherlands in the Randstad area.
- Language: English good, Dutch is a plus.
- You have flexibility of working 8 hours between 07:00-19:00.
What we offer
- An exciting role within our ambitious company to turn coffee waste into coffee resources.
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative team.
- Make your own mark on the company in this startup phase.
- We offer a market conform salary, depending on experience.
- 25 vacation days.
Enthusiastic? Does the profile and responsibilities fit you well? Then you're more than welcome to apply no later than March 19th, 2023.
In case of a match, please keep in mind that we expect you to be available on the following dates for interviews:
20th of March: first round of interviews
24th of March: second round of interviews
Starting date preferably 1st of April 2023.